- "You gonna sit in your stink, or are you gonna pass the slime pods? Never would've had to tell that to your brother Ebor, rest his soul."
- ―Mama, to Ziro
Ebor was a male individual of the Tiure family, being the son of the Hutts Mama and Papa and the brother of Hutt crime lord Ziro Desilijic Tiure. Ebor was more well-mannered than his sibling, which Mama appreciated. Ebor also had another brother, who was the father of Hutt crime lord Jabba Desilijic Tiure.
Ebor had died by the time Ziro was hunted by both the Galactic Republic and Hutt Council in 21 BBY. During the hunt, when Ziro arrived at their mother's house on the planet Nal Hutta at dinnertime, Mama recalled Ebor's manners and hoped that his soul was at rest.
Behind the scenes
Notes and references
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas places the events of "ARC Troopers" in 21 BBY, while The Star Wars Book dates "Heroes on Both Sides" to twenty-one years prior to Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope, which also corresponds to 21 BBY per Star Wars: Galactic Atlas. Since places the events of "Hunt for Ziro" between those of "ARC Troopers" and "Heroes on Both Sides," it must also be set in the same year. As Ebor had died by the events of "Hunt for Ziro," his death must have occurred by that same year.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Hunt for Ziro"
- Star Wars Super Graphic: A Visual Guide to a Galaxy Far, Far Away
- Ultimate Star Wars, New Edition