- "Echo Three to Echo Seven. Han, old buddy, do you read me?"
"Loud and clear, kid. What's up?"
- ―Luke Skywalker and Han Solo
Echo Seven was a callsign used by the Alliance to Restore the Republic during its time in Echo Base on the ice planet Hoth. Captain Han Solo used this callsign while scouting for lifeforms in the frozen wastes.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back (First appearance)
- The Empire Strikes Back: So You Want to Be a Jedi?
- Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back junior novelization
Sources[edit | edit source]
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.