Some species of organism gave birth to their offspring in eggs instead of through live birth. The egg would protect the young until they eventually hatched. Eggs were known to be fragile; when the First Order attempted to break through the massive door which protected the Resistance outpost during the Battle of Crait, Poe Dameron remarked that the enemy's superlaser siege cannon would crack the door open like an egg.
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- Poe Dameron: Flight Log
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 12 (Weapons & Uniforms: The Geonosians)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 31 (Databank A-Z: Kaminoans–King Katuunko)
- Dawn of Rebellion
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 55 (Weapons & Uniforms: Saw Gerrera's Partisans)
- Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge: The Official Black Spire Outpost Cookbook
- Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian – "Directing"
- Star Wars: The Mandalorian - The Art & Imagery Collector's Edition, Volume One
- The Art of Star Wars: The Mandalorian Season One
- Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian: Making of Season Two
- Star Wars: The Mandalorian: Guide to Season One
- Star Wars: The Mandalorian Handbook
- Star Wars: The Life Day Cookbook