The Eiram–E'ronoh crisis was an incident that took place during the High Republic Era after members of the Directorate kidnapped Monarch Cassel of E'ronoh and Queen Consort Thandeka of Eiram. The two planets, normally at odds, asked the Jedi Order for assistance in desperation, and Jedi Masters Laret Soveral and Simmix were dispatched with their Padawans, Orla Jareni and Cohmac Vitus. Lord Isamer, the leader of the Directorate, had been hired for the job by the Hutts, and he believed that they wanted to work with his syndicate to drive the people of the region into distrusting the Galactic Republic and Jedi. In truth, the Hutts intended the mission to destroy the Directorate, which would allow them to move their criminal operations into the region whenever they wanted.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- The High Republic: Into the Dark (First appearance) (In flashback(s))
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary states that a rumoured third volume of the Aionomica was the subject of a forgery scandal three hundred years before the fall of the Jedi Order, which Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates to 19 BBY. Therefore, the scandal occurred in 319 BBY.
- The High Republic: Into the Dark
- The High Republic: Light of the Jedi
- The Star Wars Book dates the launch of the Starlight Beacon to 232 years before the events of Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope, which corresponds to 232 BBY in the dating system used by Star Wars: Galactic Atlas. The High Republic: Into the Dark depicts the launch, and states that the Eiram–E'ronoh crisis took place exactly 25 years earlier, placing it in 257 BBY.