An ejector seat was a seat designed to forcibly eject the occupant clear of a starship during an in-flight emergency. During the Rebellion on Akiva, the New Republic starfighter pilot Norra Wexley discovered that the Galactic Empire's TIE fighters did indeed carry ejector seats. She was able to eject to safety after her stolen TIE was hit by turbolaser fire.
- Obi-Wan and Anakin, Part I
- Obi-Wan and Anakin, Part II
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Bounty Hunters" (First appearance)
- Choose Your Destiny: A Han & Chewie Adventure
- "Desert Son"—From a Certain Point of View (Indirect mention only)
- Battlefront II: Inferno Squad (Mentioned only)
- Darth Vader 15: Vader Down, Part VI
- Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens novelization
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: A Junior Novel
- Star Wars Resistance – "The Platform Classic"
- Poe Dameron 26: The Awakening, Part I (Appears in flashback(s))