- "No sign of him with these electrobinoculars!"
- ―Luke Skywalker
Electrobinoculars were hand-held viewing devices that allowed users to observe distant objects in most lighting conditions.
The device's internal display provided the user with information about the object's range, relative and true azimuths, and elevation.
With the built-in zoom capability, objects could be made to appear closer for detailed inspection, or the depth of a field could be widened for examination of the surrounding area. Additionally, radiation sensors and a night-vision mode extended the usefulness of this piece of equipment. A typical pair of electrobinoculars weighed roughly 1 kilogram and cost 1,000 credits.
Electrobinoculars were sometimes confused with macrobinoculars. However, electrobinoculars enhanced images through the use of sophisticated built-in computers, while macrobinoculars did not offer this feature.
- Neuro-Saav TD1.4 electrobinoculars
- Neuro-Saav Model TD2.3 electrobinoculars
- Neuro-Saav Model TD4.2 electrobinoculars
- Model TT4 Holorecording Macrobinoculars
- LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga
- Kowakian Monkey-Lizard (Non-canonical appearance)
- LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy
- Star Wars Infinities: Return of the Jedi