Electronic translators included the translating vocoders that converted alien languages into speech, such as vocoder masks or Ithorian translators. Other devices, such as translation visors, rendered the translation as Aurebesh text.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Friends and Enemies" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Bad Batch"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "A Distant Echo"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "On the Wings of Keeradaks"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Unfinished Business"
- Rebel Rising
- "Bottleneck"—The Rise of the Empire
- "Eyes on the Prize"—Star Wars Rebels Magazine 6
- Star Wars Rebels – "Empire Day"
- Star Wars Rebels – "Idiot's Array"
- Servants of the Empire: The Secret Academy
- "Rebel Bluff"—Star Wars Insider 158
- Star Wars Rebels: The Siege of Lothal (Appears in hologram)
- Star Wars Rebels – "An Inside Man"
- "A Youth Unpromising"—Star Wars Rebels Magazine
- Star Wars Rebels – "Secret Cargo"
- "Crossing the Line"—Star Wars Animation-Magazine 4
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story novelization
- Rogue One Adaptation 3
- Battlefront II: Inferno Squad
- Aftermath: Empire's End
- Join the Resistance: Escape from Vodran
- "Hear Nothing, See Nothing, Say Nothing"—Canto Bight
- Star Wars: Aliens of the Galaxy (First identified as electronic translator)
- Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide
Notes and referencesEdit
In other languages
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.