When arrested by the Bespin Security Guard, Lobot requested that she preside over his case. After having been found guilty, Ellisa sentenced him to fifteen years of involuntary service to the Cloud City community and to undergo cyborg augmentation.
- The Jewel of Yavin (Mentioned only)
- Galaxy Guide 2: Yavin and Bespin (First mentioned)
- Galaxy Guide 3: The Empire Strikes Back
- The Movie Trilogy Sourcebook
- Galaxy Guide 2: Yavin and Bespin, Second Edition
- The Essential Guide to Characters
- Galaxy Guide 3: The Empire Strikes Back, Second Edition
- The New Essential Guide to Characters
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 8 (LOB2, Lobot)
- Star Wars: The Official Starships & Vehicles Collection 24
In other languages
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.