- "This isn't an outpost. It's a treasure trove."
"The Jedi of the time must have used this as a storage site and been unable to return to gather these items."
- ―Luke Skywalker and Lor San Tekka
The Elphrona Outpost of the Jedi Order was located on the Outer Rim Territories planet Elphrona, situated on the edge of the Unknown Regions. The Jedi used the outpost as storage for treasure and artifacts.
- "Well, hello there. Everything here is ours. We're going to take it…but how we take it is up to you. Your call, friends."
"You're wrong. So, so wrong. This is a Jedi outpost. Everything in it belongs to the Jedi Order, which, at the moment, means me. I am the last Jedi."
- ―Ren and Jedi Master Luke Sywalker
In 19 ABY, Jedi Master Luke Skywalker, along with his Padawan Ben Solo and the explorer Lor San Tekka visited the outpost as Skywalker was attempting to rebuild the Jedi Order. The trio encountered Ren and the Knights of Ren, who also wished to claim the artifacts inside the outpost.
- "Set For Life"—The High Republic Adventures Annual 2021
- The High Republic: Light of the Jedi (First identified as Elphrona Outpost)
- The High Republic: Light of the Jedi audiobook
- The High Republic: The Rising Storm (In flashback(s))
- The High Republic: The Rising Storm audiobook (In flashback(s))
- The Rise of Kylo Ren 2 (First appearance)
- The Rise of Kylo Ren 3
- "See You Around, Kid"—Star Wars (2020) 25
- The Star Wars Book
- "Kylo Ren and Other Dark Side Followers" – Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Skywalker: A Family at War
- "Geonosis and Other Outer Rim Planets" – Star Wars Encyclopedia
- "Ahsoka Tano and Other Force Users" – Star Wars Encyclopedia
Notes and references
- The High Republic: Light of the Jedi
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary states that the Jedi Temple of Luke Skywalker was destroyed six years before the Starkiller Incident, which Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates to 34 ABY. Therefore, the destruction must have taken place in 28 ABY. The duel on Elphrona occurs shortly after the temple's destruction, placing it in the same year.
- The Rise of Kylo Ren 2
- Skywalker: A Family at War states that the mission to Elphrona took place the year Ben Solo turned fourteen. Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary establishes that Solo was born twenty-nine years prior to the Hosnian Cataclysm, which Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates to 34 ABY. Therefore, the mission took place in 19 ABY.