- "This isn't an outpost. It's a treasure trove."
"The Jedi of the time must have used this as a storage site and been unable to return to gather these items."
- ―Luke Skywalker and Lor San Tekka
The Elphrona Outpost of the Jedi Order was located on the Outer Rim Territories planet Elphrona, situated on the edge of the Unknown Regions. The Jedi used the outpost as storage for treasure and artifacts. Among these treasures were dozens of Jedi holocrons and a lightsaber rifle. During the High Republic Era, Jedi Masters Porter Engle, Loden Greatstorm, his Padawan Bell Zettifar, and Indeera Stokes were stationed at this outpost to keep the peace. During his attempt to rebuild the Jedi Order, Luke Skywalker visited the outpost with his Padawan Ben Solo and the explorer Lor San Tekka, and encountered Ren and the Knights of Ren, who also wished to claim the artifacts inside the outpost. Ultimately the structure proved to be a source of more Jedi knowledge for Skywalker, as he recovered the holocrons and other relics within leaving the outpost empty.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- The High Republic: Light of the Jedi (First identified as Elphrona Outpost)
- The High Republic: Light of the Jedi audiobook
- The High Republic: The Rising Storm (Mentioned only)
- The Rise of Kylo Ren 2 (First appearance)
- The Rise of Kylo Ren 3