Emperor's Hands were secretive operatives of the Galactic Empire that conducted their covert operations from VT-49 Decimators. At one point during the Imperial Era, a group of individuals were tasked with rescuing a prominent and outspoken celebrity and transport them to safety. When the individuals approached the celebrity, a VT-49 Decimator carrying one of the Emperor's Hands arrived and were tasked with ending the troublemaking subversive permanently.
In 2 BBY, Imperial Viceroy of Mandalore Gar Saxon, was the Emperor's Hand and led the Imperial Super Commandos, a group of elite Mandalorian warriors loyal to the Galactic Empire. Saxon was eventually killed during a skirmish on Krownest against Mandalorian Clan Wren.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: Force Arena
- Star Wars Rebels – "Imperial Supercommandos" (First appearance)
- Star Wars Rebels – "Legacy of Mandalore" (First identified as Emperor's Hand)
Sources[edit | edit source]
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Dawn of Rebellion dates the events of Star Wars Rebels: Steps Into Shadow seventeen years after the end of the Clone Wars, which Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates to 19 BBY; therefore, the events of Steps Into Shadow must take place in 2 BBY. According to Star Wars: On the Front Lines, Mon Mothma's denunciation of the Galactic Empire and the Declaration of the Rebel Alliance take place 2 years before the Battle of Yavin or 2 BBY. As "Legacy of Mandalore" is set between Steps Into Shadow and "Secret Cargo," the events of the episode must also take place in 2 BBY.
- Starships and Speeders
- Star Wars Rebels – "Imperial Supercommandos"
- Star Wars Rebels – "Legacy of Mandalore"