- Star Wars: Force Arena
- Star Wars Rebels – "Imperial Supercommandos" (First appearance)
- Star Wars Rebels – "Legacy of Mandalore" (First identified as Emperor's Hand)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Dawn of Rebellion dates the events of Star Wars Rebels: Steps Into Shadow seventeen years after the end of the Clone Wars, which Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates to 19 BBY; therefore, the events of Steps Into Shadow must take place in 2 BBY. According to Star Wars: On the Front Lines, Mon Mothma's denunciation of the Galactic Empire and the Declaration of the Rebel Alliance take place 2 years before the Battle of Yavin or 2 BBY. As "Legacy of Mandalore" is set between Steps Into Shadow and "Secret Cargo," the events of the episode must also take place in 2 BBY.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Star Wars Rebels – "Legacy of Mandalore"
- ↑ Star Wars Rebels – "Imperial Supercommandos"
- Siegel, Lucas (2017-02-18). What Does the Star Wars Rebels Reference of Hand of the Emperor Mean?. ComicBook.com. Archived from the original on February 22, 2017. Retrieved on March 12, 2017.
In other languages
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.