- "This is a bad day for the Empire!"
- ―Sish Sadeet upon seeing the destroyed Emperor's Revenge
Sometime between the Battle of Endor and the return of the resurrected Palpatine, the Imperial Ruling Council placed it under the command of Carnor Jax, who used it as his flagship. It was dispatched to Phaeda with Steadfast where they destroyed much of the planet's Collo Fauale mountain redoubt, where New Republic forces were dug in.
It was later destroyed by Kir Kanos after it pursued him to Yinchorr, who tricked the crew into capturing a Scimitar assault bomber loaded with high explosives. The ship's entire starboard side was destroyed and all hands were lost.
- Crimson Empire (First appearance)
- Handbook 2: Crimson Empire
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 86 (SCI1, Scimitar Assault Bomber)
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia