The Emperor's wayfinder was a Sith wayfinder belonging to the Dark Lord of the Sith and deposed Galactic Emperor, Darth Sidious, that led to the Sith Citadel on Exegol. It was originally located in his throne room on the second Death Star. The Jedi Rey, Sidious' granddaughter, traveled to the ruins of Death Star II on Kef Bir, after the mission to Kijimi to obtain the wayfinder. Supreme Leader Kylo Ren destroyed the device in order to turn Rey to the dark side and force her to accompany him to Exegol.
- Star Wars: Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: A Junior Novel
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 Star Wars: Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker
- ↑ Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary dates the events of Star Wars: Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker to one year after the Starkiller Incident, which Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates to 34 ABY. Therefore, The Rise of Skywalker must take place in 35 ABY.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary