Enarc was a major tradeworld located at the conﬂuence of several hyperlanes that connected Mid Rim worlds between the Hydian Way and the Corellian Run. It was an endpoint of the Enarc Run and a jumping-off point of trade and travel to the Outer Rim Territories.
Enarc was a Trade Federation regional headquarters. It was a distribution center, and Lucrehulk-class LH-3210 cargo freighters surrounded the planet. In 32 BBY, Enarc served as the staging area for the fleet of battleships led by the Saak'ak that were sent to blockade the planet Naboo.
In 19 BBY, Enarc was controlled by Customs Vizier Marath Vooro, who refused to acknowledge the authority of Acting Viceroy Sentepeth Findos and would not cooperate with the Galactic Empire's nationalization of the Trade Federation. His forces were defeated that same year by an Imperial fleet during the Five Veils Campaign. The Empire eventually nationalized the Trade Federation assets on Enarc and transformed it into an Imperial Army transport and supply command.
Behind the scenesEdit
Enarc's location, until recently, was difficult to ascertain. Twin Stars of Kira indicated the world was near space strongly influenced by the Corporate Sector, but Secrets of Naboo indicated it was near Naboo. The Essential Atlas reconciled these facts, placing it near Naboo but establishing the Corporate Sector Authority had created a de facto enclave on the Enarc Run.
- "Republic HoloNet News Special Inaugural Edition 16:5:241"—Star Wars Insider 84 (Mentioned only)
- Twin Stars of Kira (First mentioned)
- Secrets of Naboo
- The Essential Atlas
- The Essential Guide to Warfare
- Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Core Rulebook (Galaxy map)
- Star Wars: Age of Rebellion Core Rulebook (Galaxy map)
- Star Wars: Force and Destiny Core Rulebook
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Twin Stars of Kira, p. 2
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 3.5 3.6 The Essential Atlas
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 The Essential Guide to Warfare
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 5.3 Star Wars: Force and Destiny Core Rulebook, p. 359
- ↑ "Republic HoloNet News Special Inaugural Edition 16:5:241"—Star Wars Insider 84