- "You're personal friends with all members of the Meor nobility within 1.3 parsecs of Encrust II."
- ―Leia Organa, to Tunga Arpagion
Encrust II was a location in the galaxy. According to Princess Leia Organa of the Rebel Alliance, the Clawdite shapeshifter Tunga Arpagion was personal friends with all the members of the Meor nobility that were within 1.3 parsecs of Encrust II around 2 ABY.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Star Wars 46: Mutiny at Mon Cala, Part III (First mentioned)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Star Wars 46: Mutiny at Mon Cala, Part III
- ↑ Star Wars 45: Mutiny at Mon Cala, Part II takes place twenty years after the capture of King Lee-Char. Darth Vader: Dark Lord of the Sith 13: Burning Seas, Part I, which shows the king's capture during the occupation of Mon Cala, states that a year has passed since the Proclamation of the New Order, dated to 19 BBY in Star Wars: Galactic Atlas. This places the occupation in approximately 18 BBY, meaning that a gap of twenty years sets Star Wars Book X: Mutiny at Mon Cala, and therefore Star Wars 46: Mutiny at Mon Cala, Part III, in approximately 2 ABY.