- "There is an encryption module aboard this Separatist dreadnought. This device is scrambling all Separatist communication in the region."
- ―Mace Windu
An encryption module (also known as a decryption module) was a palm-sized encryption device used to encode messages sent over comlink or through subspace.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Secret Weapons" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "A Sunny Day in the Void"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Missing in Action"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Point of No Return"
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 19 (Databank A-Z: GA-97–Geonosis)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 33 (Highlights of the Saga: The Unlikely Heroes)
- Star Wars Encyclopedia of Starfighters and Other Vehicles (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 79 (Databank A-Z: Zabrak–Zillo Beast)
In other languages
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.