- "But sir, with respect, that's an order."
"It may be your command General Skywalker, but it's my ship."
- ―General Skywalker orders Admiral Kilian to evacuate the Endurance
The Endurance was a Venator-class Star Destroyer and the flagship of Republic Admiral Kilian during the Clone Wars. It later crashed on Vanqor following crippling sabotage perpetrated by the young Boba Fett, in an attempt to kill the on-board Jedi Mace Windu. Windu and Anakin Skywalker were trapped in its wreckage until R2-D2 returned to Coruscant and requested help, with Jedi Master Plo Koon with Wolfpack and Ahsoka Tano coming to their aid.
- Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Death Trap" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "R2 Come Home" (Wreckage only)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Lethal Trackdown" (Appears as wreckage in flashback(s))
- Dark Disciple (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars: Scum and Villainy: Case Files on the Galaxy's Most Notorious
- ; image #2 (of 9) (First identified as Endurance)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 1.12 1.13 1.14 1.15 1.16 1.17 1.18 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Death Trap"
- ↑ Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the events of the Star Wars: The Clone Wars episode "Landing at Point Rain" to 21 BBY, and Star Wars Helmet Collection 76 (Highlights of the Saga: The End of Endurance) dates the death of CT-411 "Ponds", as seen in the episode "Lethal Trackdown", to the same year. Since places "Death Trap" between "Landing at Point Rain" and "Lethal Trackdown," its events must take place in the same year.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "R2 Come Home"