- "Hello. I am C-3PO, and you are about to listen to the story of Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back. You can also read along with the story in your book. Unless you are already programmed to know when the pages end, you will know it is time to turn the page when your hear this sound.... I believe the storyteller is ready, so let us begin."
Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back Read-Along Storybook and CD is a young readers' story from Disney–Lucasfilm Press, that was released on March 10, 2015. It presents an illustrated version of the story of Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back and also features an accompanying CD with narration of the story and character voices.
The text and recording are the same as the 1997 book-and-tape adaptation from Walt Disney Records.
The Rebellion faces its darkest hour in Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back. Fully illustrated with gorgeous images by Star Wars artist Brian Rood, this epic storybook also includes a CD with word-for-word narration, music, and character voices. Follow along as Luke Skywalker trains with Yoda to become a Jedi and defeat the fearsome Darth Vader.
- Narrator - Chuck Riley
- Anthony Daniels as C-3PO
- Joshua Fardon as Luke Skywalker
- Roy Dotrice as Obi-Wan "Ben" Kenobi
- Perry King as Han Solo
- Brock Peters as Darth Vader (legacy recording)
- Corey Burton as Yoda
- Nick Tate as Emperor Palpatine/Darth Sidious
- Arye Gross as Lando Calrissian
- Pat Parris as Princess Leia Organa
- Illustrated by Brian Rood
- Music composed by John Williams
- Read-Along produced by Randy Thornton
- Read-Along executive produced by Ted Kryczko
- Recording engineer: Jeff Sheridan
- Adapted by Randy Thornton
- All music published by Bantha Music (BMI), co-published by Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp. (BMI)
- Published 2015 Walt Disney Records/Lucasfilm Ltd., Copyright & TM 2015 Lucasfilm Ltd.
|Organizations and titles||Sentient species||Vehicles and vessels||Weapons and technology||Miscellanea|
Organizations and titles
Vehicles and vessels
Weapons and technology
Notes and references