- "Hello. I am C-3PO, and you are about to listen to the story of Star Wars: Return of the Jedi. You can also read along with the story in your book. Unless you are already programmed to know when the pages end, you will know it is time to turn the page when your hear this sound.... I believe the storyteller is ready, so let us begin."
Episode VI: Return of the Jedi Read-Along Storybook and CD is a young readers' story from Disney–Lucasfilm Press, released on April 7, 2015. It presentsan illustrated version of the story of Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi and also features an accompanying CD with narration of the story and character voices.
The Rebellion begins a desperate mission to defeat the Empire once and for all in Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi. Fully illustrated with gorgeous images by Star Wars artist Brian Rood, this epic storybook also includes a CD with word-for-word narration, music, and character voices. Follow along as Luke Skywalker and the rest of the rebels take on the Empire's deadliest weapon yet--a new Death Star.
- Narrator - Chuck Riley
- Anthony Daniels as C-3PO
- Brock Peters as Darth Vader (legacy recording)
- Charles Howerton as Commander Jerjerrod
- Joshua Fardon as Luke Skywalker
- Randy Thornton as Jabba the Hutt
- Pat Parris as Princess Leia Organa
- Corey Burton as Yoda
- Roy Dotrice as Obi-Wan Kenobi
- Nick Tate as Emperor Palpatine/Darth Sidious
- Jeff Sheridan as Imperial Commander
- Randy Thornton as Anakin Skywalker
- Illustrated by Brian Rood
- Music composed by John Williams
- Read-Along produced by Randy Thornton
- Read-Along executive produced by Ted Kryczko
- Recording engineer: Jeff Sheridan
- Adapted by Randy Thornton
- All music published by Bantha Music (BMI), co-published by Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp. (BMI)
- Published 2015 Walt Disney Records/Lucasfilm Ltd., Copyright & TM 2015 Lucasfilm Ltd.
|Organizations and titles||Sentient species||Vehicles and vessels||Weapons and technology||Miscellanea|
Organizations and titles
Vehicles and vessels
Weapons and technology