- "Yes, we do have a new mission: stop the Separatists from blowing up that cruiser."
"I'll cover you and clear the way, Colonel. You all head strait to the shuttle; I'll take care of those clankers."
"Sounds like a good plan. You soldiers ready to get dangerous?"
- ―Colonel Gascon and Gregor discussing the plan with D-Squad
When they reached the city Pons Ora, they discovered the amnesiac clone commando Gregor, who had gone missing following the Battle of Sarrish. They also discovered a Separatist plot to load rhydonium onto an empty Republic attack cruiser to bomb a Republic strategy conference. The team was able to escape to the attack cruiser.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "A Sunny Day in the Void" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Missing in Action"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Point of No Return" (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 19 (Databank A-Z: GA-97–Geonosis)
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know, Updated and Expanded
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Secret Weapons"
- ↑ Star Wars: Force Collection (Card: Bacara (★★★★) (link))
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Point of No Return"
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 4.4 4.5 4.6 4.7 4.8 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "A Sunny Day in the Void"
- ↑ Star Wars Helmet Collection 33 (Highlights of the Saga: The Unlikely Heroes) dates the Mission to Aut-O's flagship to 20 BBY and Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the takeover of Mandalore to 19 BBY. As the episode this event takes place within takes place between the events of the episodes the other events are attached to according to , this event must take place between 20 BBY and 19 BBY.
- ↑ 6.00 6.01 6.02 6.03 6.04 6.05 6.06 6.07 6.08 6.09 6.10 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Missing in Action"