- "Item obtained following opportunistic beatdown by Prowling Thug 36 (Esoomian brawler Bumblethunk)."
- ―Twirm writes about Bumblethunk in the Smuggler's Guide
Esoomians were a sentient species. The brawler Bumblethunk was an Esoomian who served the criminal Razzi Syndicate as Prowling Thug 36. By 10 BBY, Bumblethunk had beatdown the gambler Landonis Calrissian after Calrissian took a swing at the Esoomian in order to impress a Trianii debutante. Submister Twirm of the Razzi Syndicate later recorded this event in the book that would become known as the Smuggler's Guide.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Esoomians were first mentioned in the new Star Wars canon in Star Wars: Smuggler's Guide, a 2018 reference book written by Daniel Wallace. The species originated in the Star Wars Legends continuity, where they were created for the 1993 Star Wars: The Roleplaying Game supplement Wanted by Cracken, which was written by Louis J. Prosperi.
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: Smuggler's Guide (First mentioned)
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: Smuggler's Guide
- The entry mentioning Bumblethunk in Star Wars: Smuggler's Guide takes place chronologically prior to an entry written by Tobias Beckett. Solo: A Star Wars Story depicts Beckett's death on Savareen and Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide dates the events on Savareen in the film to nine years after the Proclamation of the New Order. Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the proclamation to 19 BBY, meaning Beckett's death must take place in 10 BBY.
- Wanted by Cracken