- "I am of the Alpha and Omega of the Ordu Aspectu! I am Eternal Rur, Jedi Knight."
- ―Rur, to Darth Vader
Eternal Rur was the name held by the disembodied consciousness artificial intelligence of the deceased male human Rur that was stored in the Rur crystal, the former computer core of the Ordu Aspectu's Citadel of Rur. Eternal Rur was discovered by the archaeologist Doctor Chelli Aphra and her father during the twilight of the Ordu Aspectu in 0 ABY.
Chelli Aphra doubted the sincerity of Eternal Rur's claims regarding their identity. The intelligence's claim that they were the true Rur, and that their body was inhabited by an "Evil Ghost" implies that Rur's experiments to copy his memories were successful, but resulted in an intelligence that believed it was the original Rur.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Doctor Aphra 5 (First appearance)
- Doctor Aphra 6
- The Screaming Citadel 1 (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars 31 (Mentioned only)
- Doctor Aphra 7 (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars 32
- Doctor Aphra 8
- Doctor Aphra Annual 1 (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars 33 (Indirectly mentioned only; in the opening crawl)
- Doctor Aphra 9
- Doctor Aphra 10
- Doctor Aphra 11
- Doctor Aphra 12
- Doctor Aphra 13
- Doctor Aphra 22 (Appears through imagination)
- Doctor Aphra 1 (Indirect mention only)