Etti IV was the capital of the Corporate Sector and a hot, stormy and dense world. The planet was settled by the Etti, a blue-skinned race of Near-Humans who left the Core Worlds circa 20,000 BBY to escape persecution.
In 2 BBY, crime boss Ploovo Two-For-One was operating on Etti IV. An attempt by him to double-cross Han Solo resulted in a major panic throughout Mondder's spaceport district. Fortunately, Solo was able to escape with his ship, the Millennium Falcon, held at the time in Docking Bay 45.
The planet was home to Deena Shan.
A thief from Etti IV applied for transfer to Wraith Squadron, but it was denied.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars Racer Arcade
- The Cestus Deception (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars Droids: Rebellion 1 (Mentioned only)
- Han Solo at Stars' End (First appearance)
- Agent of the Empire—Iron Eclipse, Part 2
- Agent of the Empire—Iron Eclipse, Part 3
- Agent of the Empire—Iron Eclipse, Part 4 (Mentioned only)
- Agent of the Empire—Iron Eclipse, Part 5 (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Rebellion (Mentioned only)
- Empire 22: Alone Together (Mentioned only)
- Rebellion 11: Small Victories, Part 1 (In flashback(s))
- X-Wing: Wraith Squadron (Mentioned only)
Sources[edit | edit source]
- A Guide to the Star Wars Universe
- Han Solo and the Corporate Sector Sourcebook
- Shadows of the Empire Sourcebook
- The Essential Guide to Planets and Moons
- The Essential Guide to Droids
- "Who's Who in the New Jedi Order"—Star Wars Insider 57
- The New Essential Guide to Droids
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Essential Atlas
- The Essential Reader's Companion
- Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Core Rulebook