Euwood Gor was a male human born on the planet Alderaan who served as one of the Alliance to Restore the Republic's Pathfinders before leaving the Alliance while fighting on the planet Onderon, where he abandoned much and "went native", joining the Partisans movement of the rebel leader Saw Gerrera. In the year 0 BBY, he and the rest of the Partisans were based on the moon Jedha where they captured a group including Gerrera's adoptive daughter Jyn Erso in Jedha City. Shortly after the capture, the Galactic Empire's Death Star superweapon destroyed the city, forcing the Partisan forces to evacuate their base in the nearby Catacombs of Cadera before it was destroyed by the blast.
Behind the scenesEdit
Euwood Gor first appeared in the film Rogue One: A Star Wars Story, which was released in North America on December 16, 2016. He was not named in the film, but received identification in Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide, a reference book written by Pablo Hidalgo and released in conjunction with the film.
- Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide (First identified as Euwood Gor)
- Star Wars: Geektionary: The Galaxy from A - Z
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide
- ↑ Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the events of Rogue One: A Star Wars Story including the destruction of Jedha City in which Gor died, to 0 BBY.
- ↑ Star Wars: Geektionary: The Galaxy from A - Z
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 4.4 4.5 Rogue One: A Star Wars Story