- "This is Evac One. We're here to get you out. Standby for immediate pickup."
- ―A crewmember
Evac One was a Gozanti-class cruiser manufactured by the Corellian Engineering Corporation for use in the military of the Galactic Empire. 63.8 meters long, 32 meters wide and 14.7 meters high, the ship was armed with a dorsal twin laser cannon turret and a ventral heavy laser cannon turret. Like all Imperial Gozanti-class ships, it could transport either four TIE/ln space superiority starfighters, four All Terrain Defense Pods or even two All Terrain Armored Transports on underside-mounted docking clamps. Its hull was painted a light gray, in keeping with the Empire's preference for muted colors. After it became a rebel ship under the name of Evac One, its appearance remained mostly unchanged save for an orange starbird painted at the starboard side.
The ship was known to the Empire as Transport Ship 63378. Five years before the Battle of Yavin, it was stolen by the Spectres to rescue their leader, Kanan Jarrus, from the Mustafar system. Sabine Wren made a distraction at a Lothal hangar while her fellow rebels absconded with the cruiser. They then added their previously stolen TIE fighter in order to enter the system. They rendezvoused with the Star Destroyer Sovereign for the rescue, leaving their droid C1-10P to pilot it. After rescuing Jarrus, they fled the Star Destroyer, but C1-10P had left with the transport. He then returned leading a rebel fleet, and together they escaped the system.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Battle to the End
- Star Wars Rebels – "Fire Across the Galaxy" (First appearance) (First identified as Transport Ship 63378)
- "Vulnerable Areas"—Star Wars Rebels Magazine 17 (First identified as Evac One)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 1.12 Star Wars Rebels: The Visual Guide
- ↑ Star Wars Rebels – "Breaking Ranks"
- ↑ 3.00 3.01 3.02 3.03 3.04 3.05 3.06 3.07 3.08 3.09 3.10 3.11 3.12 3.13 Star Wars Rebels – "Fire Across the Galaxy"
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 "Vulnerable Areas"—Star Wars Rebels Magazine 17
- ↑ Star Wars Rebels – "A Princess on Lothal"
- ↑ Star Wars Rebels – "Droids in Distress"
- ↑ Star Wars Rebels: A New Hero