- "We had nothing. My mother tried to sell me to a Trade Federation exploratory vessel when I was six."
- ―Everi Chalis, to Hazram Namir
The mother of Everi Chalis was a female individual who lived prior to the Galactic Empire's rise to power in 19 BBY. She resided in a bombed-out paper mill on a planet with an undeveloped society, sharing a stained mattress with her daughter. When Chalis was six years old, her mother tried to sell her to the captain of a Trade Federation exploratory vessel, but Everi was too small. As a result, Chalis remained on the planet until she departed by enrolling into the Colonial Academy. Everi later mentioned her mother to the Rebel Alliance First Sergeant Hazram Namir in 3 ABY.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Battlefront: Twilight Company (First mentioned, simultaneous with Battlefront: Twilight Company audiobook)
- Battlefront: Twilight Company audiobook (First mentioned, simultaneous with Battlefront: Twilight Company)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 Battlefront: Twilight Company
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 The section of Battlefront: Twilight Company mentioning Everi Chalis's mother is set 22 years after the Clone Wars, which ended with the rise of the Galactic Empire in 19 BBY, according to Star Wars: Galactic Atlas. The events mentioning Chalis's mother must have therefore occurred in 3 ABY.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Star Wars: Women of the Galaxy