The Exactor was constructed early on in the Clone Wars, and later served as the flagship of Darth Vader for some time following the end of the conflict. The 501st Legion was also stationed onboard.
Under Vader's command, the Exactor visited worlds such as Murkhana during a hunt for Jedi survivors of Order 66 and rogue clone commandos during the Great Jedi Purge, as well as Kashyyyk to subjugate the Wookiee species.
Behind the scenesEdit
Despite it being the second of what would become the Imperial I-class Star Destroyers, the artist erroneously illustrated Exactor with the communications tower of an Imperial II-class Star Destroyer.
- Dark Times 4: The Path to Nowhere, Part 4
- Dark Times 5: The Path to Nowhere, Part 5
- Dark Lord: The Rise of Darth Vader (First appearance)
- "Order 66: Destroy All Jedi"—Star Wars Insider 87
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: The Official Starships & Vehicles Collection 5
- The Essential Guide to Warfare