The Executive Directorship Board, otherwise known as the Direx Board or the Board of Directors, was responsible for the managing of the companies which composed the Corporate Sector Authority. It had 55 members, known as Direxs, who were all high ranking business executives with 37 of those seats consisting of voting sponsor corporations. A further 18 seats rotated among the non-voting but contributing members. This allowed them approval rights on the budgets of the CSA.
The Direx Board was led by the ExO or the Executive officer. Other posts included the Prex (President), Viceprex, Auditor-General and the Imperial Advisor that represented the interests of the Galactic Empire.
- Omega Squad: Targets (Mentioned only)
- Han Solo at Stars' End (Indirect mention only)
- Han Solo's Revenge (First mentioned)
- "Priority: X"—Star Wars Galaxy Magazine 12 (Mentioned only)
- Han Solo and the Corporate Sector Sourcebook
- Hero's Guide
- The New Essential Chronology
- The Essential Atlas
- Galaxy of Intrigue
- Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Core Rulebook