The Eye of Horak-mul was a Sith artifact worn by Horak-mul, a Sith Lord who lived during the fall of the Sith Empire. A golden prosthetic replacement for Horak-mul's right eye, the Eye was fashioned for the Sith Lord sometime before 5000 BBY. The Eye was lost sometime after Horak-mul's death that year, but Celeste Morne—a Shadow, or secret operative, of the Jedi sect known as the Jedi Covenant—recovered the artifact sometime before 3963 BBY.
Behind the scenesEdit
The Eye of Horak-mul first appeared in the third issue of the 1996 comic series Tales of the Jedi: The Golden Age of the Sith, though the artifact was not named until a mention in the twenty-fifth issue of the Knights of the Old Republic comic series in 2008. The 2012 reference guide Star Wars: The Old Republic Encyclopedia noted Morne's recovery of the artifact in her entry in a list of notable Jedi Consulars.
- Tales of the Jedi: The Golden Age of the Sith 3: The Fabric of an Empire (First appearance)
- Tales of the Jedi: The Golden Age of the Sith 4: Pawns of a Sith Lord
- Tales of the Jedi: The Golden Age of the Sith 5: The Flight of Starbreaker 12
- Knights of the Old Republic 25: Vector, Part 1 (Mentioned only) (First identified as Eye of Horak-mul)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (Mentioned only)