The F-11ABA was a deadly blaster rifle which utilized an amplifier barrel to produce a powerful explosive round. A successor to the First Order's standard issue F-11D blaster rifle, it was used by Sith jet troopers on Exegol. It was issued with an adjustable J20 electroscope which transmitted information from the scope to the user's helmet, allowing for increased accuracy and battlefield awareness.
The F-11ABA was deployed with Sith jet troopers on Exegol to repel Resistance forces attempting to assault the Star Destroyer Steadfast to prevent the Sith fleet from leaving the system. Although unsuccessful, the F-11ABA wielded by the highly trained jet troopers proved to be a highly effective weapon against the boarding Resistance troopers, inflicting heavy casualties.
Behind the scenesEdit
The F-11ABA was first seen in the young reader's book First Order Villains, but was later identified as the F-11ABA heavy blaster cannon in Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary.
- First Order Villains (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: A Junior Novel
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Galactic Guide (Picture only)
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary (First identified as F-11ABA heavy blaster cannon)
- (Picture only)