The BlasTech F-Web repeating blaster was the successor of the famous E-Web heavy repeating blaster. As such, it possessed increased power and was outfitted with a shield that could be operated by a third person. Like the E-Web, it served an anti-infantry role, as well as being collapsible, allowing for quick deployment. This made them a valuable asset in an army.
- Han Solo and the Corporate Sector Sourcebook (As "F-Web Heavy Repeating Blaster")
- The Essential Guide to Weapons and Technology
- The New Essential Guide to Weapons and Technology
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 26 (BLA7-8, E-Web Repeating Blaster)
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia