The Sith Lord Darth Maul owned an FC-20 speeder bike, dubbed Bloodfin, although it was heavily modified from its original build. The Bloodfin lacked any weapons or a sensor array, which diverted all energy to the vehicle's speed.
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace (First appearance)
- Ultimate Star Wars (First identified as FC-20 speeder bike)
- Star Wars: Build the Millennium Falcon 38 (Secrets of Spaceflight: Repulsorlifts)
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 48 (Databank A-Z: Sabe–The Separatist Council) (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars Encyclopedia of Starfighters and Other Vehicles
- Ultimate Star Wars, New Edition