Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker (First appearance)
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga: The Official Collector's Edition (Indirect mention only)
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker' establishes FN-0878 was a stormtrooper of the First Order, which were all humans, according to Star Wars Character Encyclopedia: Updated and Expanded.
- Star Wars: Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker
- Before the Awakening establishes that First Order stormtroopers with "FN" in their designation, which includes FN-0878, were a part of the FN Corps.
- According to Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary, the events of Star Wars: Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker take place one year after the Hosnian Cataclysm. The Hosnian Cataclysm was dated to 34 ABY by Star Wars: Galactic Atlas meaning Episode IX, in which FN-0878 appears, takes place in 35 ABY.
In other languages
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.