- "Troopers JY-834, FN-3156, FN-2198 and HX-1072 performed a deep scan of the craft. They reported finding nothing of significance."
- ―Phasma's report on FN-2198's work
FN-2198 was a human who served in the First Order's FN Corps as a stormtrooper. After Resistance pilot Poe Dameron was captured by First Order forces in the village of Tuanul on the planet Jakku in 34 ABY, FN-2198 and fellow stormtroopers FN-3156, HX-1072 and JY-834 performed a scan of Dameron's T-70 X-wing starfighter. The troopers reported to their superior, Captain Phasma, that they found nothing of significance. A copy of Phasma's report on the stormtroopers' scan results eventually came into the possession of Dameron, who added it to his flight log.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Poe Dameron: Flight Log (First mentioned)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Poe Dameron: Flight Log establishes FN-2198 was a stormtrooper of the First Order, which were all humans, according to Star Wars Character Encyclopedia: Updated and Expanded.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 Poe Dameron: Flight Log
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Before the Awakening establishes that First Order stormtroopers with "FN" in their designation, which includes FN-2198, were a part of the FN Corps.
- ↑ Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the attack on Tuanul to 34 ABY.