- "Freeze. Hold it right there."
- ―FN-2802 locates the Resistance operatives
FN-2802 was a human male who served in the First Order's FN Corps as a stormtrooper in 35 ABY. The trooper identified the Jedi apprentice Rey and her companions as Resistance operatives, and attempted to capture them while stationed on the planet Pasaana during the Festival of the Ancestors. However, FN-2802 was killed by Landonis Balthazar Calrissian, who shot the soldier in the head with an arrow.
Biography[edit | edit source]
- "I've located the Resistance fugitives. All units, report…"
- ―FN-2802 is killed while trying to report his discovery
FN-2802 was the designation of a human male who served as a stormtrooper in the First Order's FN Corps during the war against the Resistance. In 35 ABY, FN-2802 was in the Forbidden Valley on the planet Pasaana during the Festival of the Ancestors. After Supreme Leader Kylo Ren had the First Order forces on the planet alerted to the presence of the Jedi Rey and her allies, FN-2802 spotted the group as they attempted to make their way through the crowded festival back to their starship, the Millennium Falcon.
The stormtrooper aimed his blaster and ordered the group to stop, which they did. As FN-2802 attempted to report his discovery of the enemy over comms, he was killed by local hermit Landonis Calrissian, who fired a single bolt from his prod pistol straight through the eye of the stormtrooper's helmet. As the surrounding festival goers reacted in shock and horror to FN-2802's death, Calrissian led Rey and her allies away to safety.
Equipment[edit | edit source]
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: Expanded Edition
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: A Junior Novel
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary (Picture only)
- Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga: The Official Collector's Edition (Indirect mention only)
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- According to Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary, the events of Star Wars: Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker take place one year after the Hosnian Cataclysm. The Hosnian Cataclysm was dated to 34 ABY by Star Wars: Galactic Atlas meaning Episode IX, in which FN-2802 appears, takes place in 35 ABY.
- Star Wars: Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker
- Star Wars: Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker' establishes FN-2802 was a stormtrooper of the First Order, which were all humans, according to Star Wars Character Encyclopedia: Updated and Expanded.
- Before the Awakening establishes that First Order stormtroopers with "FN" in their designation, which includes FN-2802, were a part of the FN Corps.
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary
- stormtrooper with spoken dialogue in the film to be killed by an arrow. — In this tweet, Collins posted a GIF of a bow and arrow, referencing the fate of FN-2802. FN-2802 is the only