Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
The FX-7 medical assistant droid was a model of medical droid used in the galaxy. FX-7 monitored Luke Skywalker during his bacta treatment on the ice planet Hoth shortly before the Battle of Hoth.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars Battlefront II
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Orders"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "A Death on Utapau"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Unfinished Business" (In flashback(s))
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Shattered"
- Kanan 4
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
- Leia Organa: Ordeal of the Princess
- Star Wars Battlefront
- Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back junior novelization
- "Right-Hand Man"—From a Certain Point of View: The Empire Strikes Back
- Star Wars 10
- Star Wars 11
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi
- Star Wars Adventures: Shadow of Vader's Castle (In flashback(s))
- Aftermath: Life Debt
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Ultimate Star Wars
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know (First identified as FX-7 medical assistant droid)
- Star Wars: Build Your Own R2-D2 1 (Understanding Robotics: LEDs) (Picture only)
- Star Wars: Build Your Own R2-D2 5 (Droid Directory: 2-1B-series Medical Droids, Part 1) (Picture only)
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know, Updated and Expanded
- Star Wars: Geektionary: The Galaxy from A - Z
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 32 (Weapons & Uniforms: Echo Base)
- Star Wars: Extraordinary Droids
- Star Wars Bust Collection 1 (Star Wars Universe: Darth Vader) (Picture only)
- (Picture only)
- (Picture only)
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
In other languages
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.