An FX-9 surgical assistant was a FX-series medical droid manufactured by Medtech Industries. During Darth Vader's reconstruction after his duel with Obi-Wan Kenobi, a FX-9 supplied the wounded Sith Lord with a blood transfusion.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith (First appearance)
- Darth Vader: Dark Lord of the Sith 1: The Chosen One, Part I
- Vader - Dark Visions 3
- Journey Through Space (Mistakenly identified as FX-6 droid)
- Ultimate Star Wars (First identified as FX-9)
- Star Wars Character Encyclopedia: Updated and Expanded (First identified as FX-9 surgical assistant)
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: The Complete Visual Dictionary, New Edition
- Star Wars: Droidography
- Star Wars: Legion – Imperial Specialists Personnel Expansion (Card: FX-9 Medical Droid)
- (Mistakenly identified as FX-6 medical droid)
Notes and referencesEdit
In other languages
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.