The FX-series medical assistant droid, also referred to as Fixits, was a medical droid that was part of ten-model series manufactured by Medtech Industries. They were often paired with 2-1B-series medical droids.
They were designed with multiple arms and to look after patients, perform tests, operate equipment and recommend procedures. Two such droids were FX-9 and FX-7; the former supplied the severely wounded Darth Vader with blood transfusion during his major surgery, and the latter monitored Luke Skywalker when he was recovering in a bacta tank.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars Battlefront II
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Orders"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "A Death on Utapau"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Unfinished Business" (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars Journeys: Beginnings
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Shattered"
- Darth Vader: Dark Lord of the Sith 1
- Kanan 4
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
- A New Dawn (First identified as FX)
- "Off the Rails"—Star Wars Rebels Magazine
- Star Wars Battlefront
- Doctor Aphra Annual 1 (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back junior novelization
- "Right-Hand Man"—From a Certain Point of View: The Empire Strikes Back
- Star Wars 10
- Star Wars 11
- Darth Vader 9 (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi
- Star Wars Adventures: Shadow of Vader's Castle (Appears in flashback(s))
- Aftermath: Life Debt
Sources[edit | edit source]
- (First identified as FX-series medical assistant droid)
- Ultimate Star Wars
- Star Wars Character Encyclopedia: Updated and Expanded
- Star Wars: Build Your Own R2-D2 1 (Understanding Robotics: LEDs) (Picture only)
- Star Wars: Build Your Own R2-D2 5 (Droid Directory: 2-1B-series Medical Droids, Part 1)
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know, Updated and Expanded
- The Star Wars Book
- Star Wars Bust Collection 1 (Star Wars Universe: Darth Vader) (Picture only)
- (Picture only)