Fabritech was a large corporation with a wide variety of military and commercial products.
Though Fabritech was a leader in starship sensor technology, and their components were found in starships dating back to the Galactic Republic, it was the leadership of staunch New Order supporter Kvarn Mandel which won Fabritech a subcontract for TIE Series components from Sienar Fleet Systems and caused the company to bloom during the Galactic Civil War.
Fabritech was based on the planet Fabrin, and the Mandel family was heavily involved in company business. Despite the company's Imperial ties, Fabritech products were found in many Rebel ships, and Kvarn Mandel's youngest daughter Samire Mandel may have actually joined the Rebellion.
- (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: X-Wing (First mentioned)
- Star Wars: X-Wing Tour of Duty: Imperial Pursuit (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: X-Wing Tour of Duty: B-Wing (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: TIE Fighter (Mentioned only)
- Riders of the Maelstrom (Mentioned only)
- (Mentioned only) (Reprint)
- The Last Command (Mentioned only)