- "I thought you were out in Atrivis sector, baby-sitting the Outer Rim comm center."
"You're behind the times, Generis fell three days ago."
- ―Wedge Antilles and Pash Cracken
Battle[edit | edit source]
Generis was home to the Outer Rim Communications Center, of distinct strategic importance. As such, Grand Admiral Thrawn himself planned the assault and sent a force composed of his new clone forces. The combination of superior forces and planning ensured victory for the Imperials over the New Republic forces, which included an elite Republic squadron commanded by Pash Cracken. The Imperials won the Communications Center largely intact, as well as gaining control of most of the sector fleet supply depots.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- The Last Command (First mentioned)
- The Last Command 4 (Mentioned only)
- Vision of the Future (Mentioned only)
Sources[edit | edit source]
- The Last Command Sourcebook
- The Thrawn Trilogy Sourcebook (First identified as the fall of Generis)
- The Essential Atlas
Notes and references[edit | edit source]