- "Join us and you can continue to transact business in Confederacy spheres—through Falleen, Ruusan, all the way to the Tion sectors."
- ―Count Dooku offers Governor Tarkin access to Separatist-controlled space
Falleen was a planet located in the galaxy's Mid Rim that was the homeworld of the repto-mammalian Falleen species. Falleen aligned itself with the Confederacy of Independent Systems in the build up to the Clone Wars against the Galactic Republic. The leader of the Confederacy, Count Dooku, offered Governor Wilhuff Tarkin of the planet Eriadu the opportunity to transport his world's lommite through Falleen and other Separatist-controlled areas including Ruusan and the Tion Cluster in order to persuade him to side with the Separatists.
During the Clone Wars, Falleen eventually became a Republic world despite its previous alliance with the Separatists. The Republic established a battle group to defend the planet, yet it was targeted by General Grievous during the Skytop Station campaign. Beyond disrupting Republic operations through the attack, Grievous's fleet emerged victorious during the battle on Falleen and destroyed the Republic's battle group.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Downfall of a Droid" (First mentioned)
- Tarkin (Mentioned only)
- Tarkin audiobook (Mentioned only)
- Ultimate Star Wars
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens Beginner Game
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 17 (Databank A-Z: Ewoks–Finn (FN-2187))
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 21 (Databank A-Z: Greedo–Gundarks)
- Star Wars: Scum and Villainy: Case Files on the Galaxy's Most Notorious
- The Star Wars Book