- "Join us and you can continue to transact business in Confederacy spheres—through Falleen, Ruusan, all the way to the Tion sectors."
- ―Count Dooku offers Governor Tarkin access to Separatist controlled space
Falleen was a planet located in the galaxy's Mid Rim that was the homeworld of the repto-mammalian Falleen species. Falleen aligned itself with the Confederacy of Independent Systems in the build up to the Clone Wars against the Galactic Republic. The leader of the Confederacy, Count Dooku, offered Governor Wilhuff Tarkin of the planet Eriadu the opportunity to transport his world's lommite through Falleen and other Separatist controlled areas including Ruusan and the Tion Cluster in order to try and persuade him to side with the Separatists.
- Ultimate Star Wars
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens Beginner Game
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 17 (Databank A-Z: Ewoks–Finn (FN-2187))
- Star Wars: Scum and Villainy: Case Files on the Galaxy's Most Notorious