The falumpaset was a herbivorous species of mammal found on the planets Naboo and Onderon. In the wild, the species lived in swamps, forests, and plains in family groups. They were domesticated by the Gungans and, along with other large and hardy animals such as fambaas, were used to transport heavy loads such as the shield generators used in the Battle of Naboo. Both the Gungans and the Naboo used falumpasets to pull carts. Falumpasets were great swimmers and their disproportionately long legs, made them very maneuverable. Falumpasets shared their name with falumpaset cheese, an ingredient in the Batuuan dish mashed chokeroot.
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "A War on Two Fronts"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Front Runners"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Soft War"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Tipping Points"
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 13 (Weapons & Uniforms: The Gungan Grand Army)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 22 (Databank A-Z: Gungans–Rako Hardeen)
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know, Updated and Expanded
- Star Wars: Geektionary: The Galaxy from A - Z
- Star Wars Encyclopedia of Starfighters and Other Vehicles
- Star Wars: The Complete Visual Dictionary, New Edition
- Star Wars: Alien Archive
- Star Wars: How Not to Get Eaten by Ewoks and Other Galactic Survival Skills
- "Melee and Ranged Weapons" – Star Wars Encyclopedia