- "Czerka's grip has been too strong. I need the full authority of the throne, Jedi. The Republic is compromised by Czerka's wealth and influence. Only I can free my world."
Fanry was a human female princess and the Queen of Pijal during the era of the Galactic Republic. Born around 54 BBY, Fanry was fourteen years old by the time of her succession to the royal throne. After her coronation, Fanry planned to lead a revolt against Czerka Arms, opposing the corporation's influence in the Pijal system. She also intended to act without the support of the Jedi Order or the Republic, convinced the latter was compromised by Czerka Corporation's wealth and influence. As queen, she believed it was her responsibility to free her planet.
But while attempting to destroy the Czerka Corporation cruiser Leverage, Fanry refused to help the slaves on board the starship. As a result, her servant Cady and the crew of the royal flagship Righteous rebelled against the queen. The queen's revolution was unsuccessful, consequently leading to Fanry's abdication of the throne. The crown therefore passed to her cousin Lamia, who signed a treaty abolishing slavery in the Pijali's home system and ending the Pijali monarchy. Fanry was sentenced to four years of house arrest for her crimes.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Dooku: Jedi Lost (Indirect mention only) (Appears in flashback(s))
- Dooku: Jedi Lost script (Indirect mention only) (Appears in flashback(s))
- Master & Apprentice (First appearance, simultaneous with Master & Apprentice audiobook)
- Master & Apprentice audiobook (First appearance, simultaneous with Master & Apprentice)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 Master & Apprentice
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Master & Apprentice gives the age of Obi-Wan Kenobi as seventeen years old, while establishes that Kenobi was born fifty-seven years before the Battle of Yavin. Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the Yavin battle to 0 BBY, thereby placing Kenobi's birth in 57 BBY and the events of Master & Apprentice around 40 BBY. Master & Apprentice also establishes that Fanry is fourteen years old, which places her birth around 54 BBY.
- ↑ "Sadie Sink as Fanry"