- "There have been several sightings of Baem on many other worlds, including Endovan, Farsellah, and Kluistar, most of which are under the control of the New Republic."
- ―Personal addendum by Airen Cracken, Wanted by Cracken
By 7 ABY, the Galactic Empire informant Rodin Baem was sighted on many worlds, most of which were controlled by the New Republic. Those worlds included Farsellah, and in a personal addendum to an entry on Baem included in the datafile Wanted by Cracken, New Republic General Airen Cracken noted that Baem's appearance on those worlds potentially signaled that the Empire would soon attack them and that the respective star systems should make appropriate preparations.
Behind the scenes
Farsellah was mentioned in the 1993 sourcebook Wanted by Cracken, which was written by Louis J. Prosperi for West End Games' Star Wars: The Roleplaying Game. The 2009 reference book The Essential Atlas placed the Farsellah system, and therefore the world Farsellah, in grid square O-8.
- Wanted by Cracken (First mentioned)
Notes and references
- Farsellah system, and therefore Farsellah itself, in grid square O-8 as part of the Expansion Region's Farstey sector, which lies north of the super-hyperroute The Essential Atlas identifies as the Perlemian Trade Route, according to . The Essential Atlas also places the portion of the Expansion Region north of the Perlemian within the Trans-Hydian. places the
- The Essential Atlas — Based on corresponding data for Farsellah system
- Wanted by Cracken
- Wanted by Cracken is dated to three years after the Battle of Endor, which The New Essential Chronology dates to 4 ABY. Therefore, the events of Wanted by Cracken translate to 7 ABY.