Faust were a tall, slender sentient species native to the planet Adana. They had a vaguely humanoid figure, being bipedal with a single pair of upper manipulative appendages. They had a double set of eyelids, light-colored eyes, and pale blue-gray skin. They had long, humanoid faces with slanted, almond-shaped eyes, a long nose, large ears and a cranial ridge. It is unknown whether females of the species share this trait or if it is exclusively a distinguishing attribute of the males. Doctor Nuvo Vindi was a member of this race.
Behind the scenesEdit
Jason Fry, the author of Star Wars: The Clone Wars: The Visual Guide, stated on the Jedi Council Forums in August 2009 that this species was called the Faust. However, this information was from a pre-published version of Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Visual Guide Ultimate Battles. This reference was removed from the final version of the book, and according to Fry, Vindi's species was unclear at that time. The June 2010 publication of Fry's Star Wars: The Clone Wars Character Encyclopedia, stating that Vindi was a Faust, made the name official.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Blue Shadow Virus" (First appearance)
- The Clone Wars: Planets in Peril
- LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars (Non-canonical appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Mystery of a Thousand Moons"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Visual Guide Ultimate Battles (Picture only)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars Character Encyclopedia (First identified as Faust)
- Book of Sith: Secrets from the Dark Side
- The Bounty Hunter Code: From the Files of Boba Fett