- "I genuinely liked her music."
- ―Julen Rakab, on Fawn's cousin
The cousin of the human Fawn was a female musician. Around 31 ABY, she came from the Core Worlds planet Coruscant to visit the Outer Rim planet Batuu, and farmer Julen Rakab developed feelings for her. His friends, musicians Fawn and Neelo, later teased him for his bad romantic decisions. Rakab recalled liking the cousin's music, but cut off further conversation about his love life.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- A Crash of Fate (First mentioned, simultaneous with A Crash of Fate audiobook)
- A Crash of Fate audiobook (Mentioned only)
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- A Crash of Fate
- The events of A Crash of Fate take place months after the Hosnian Cataclysm, which Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates to 34 ABY. The novel establishes that Fawn's cousin visited Batuu three years prior to the events of the novel, thus placing her visit at around 31 ABY.
- Ultimate Star Wars