- "Besides, my mom hates it when we play in the house."
The mother of the human musician Fawn was a female individual that settled on the Outer Rim planet Batuu at some point after 21 ABY. Around 34 ABY, she grew to dislike her son's band, the Frozen Wampas, practicing music in their family's house. Fawn related his mother's feelings to the smuggler Izal Garsea, and explained that they had rehearsed elsewhere since.
Behind the scenesEdit
- A Crash of Fate (First mentioned, simultaneous with A Crash of Fate audiobook)
- A Crash of Fate audiobook (First mentioned, simultaneous with A Crash of Fate)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 A Crash of Fate
- ↑ The events of A Crash of Fate take place months after the Hosnian Cataclysm, which Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates to 34 ABY. According to A Crash of Fate, Izal Garsea left Batuu when she was five years old, and as the novel takes place on Garsea's eighteenth birthday, it can be deduced that she left the planet around 21 ABY. The novel also establishes that Fawn's family came to Batuu after Garsea left; therefore, they must have settled sometime after 21 ABY.