Description[edit | edit source]
The Federation of the Double Worlds was an elected government that ruled Talus and Tralus. The Fed-Dub controlled a minor military force to keep the peace on these two planets.
History[edit | edit source]
Formed in 500 BBY, it was independent of the central government on Corellia, and often maintained adversarial relationships with the other planets of the system. In 470 BBY, Corellia, Drall, and Selonia attempted to take over the planets, which lead to even more tense relations with the other planets. Fed-Dub was headquartered on Talus, and had authority over both Talus and Tralus, as well as Centerpoint Station.
During the Galactic Civil War, Fed-Dub's military force was struggling against many criminal and terrorist organizations present on Talus, including the Binayre Pirates, the Tralus and Talus Liberation Party, the Lost Aqualishs and the Drall Patriots.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Cracken's Threat Dossier
- Coruscant and the Core Worlds
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided Quick Reference Guide
- Star Wars Galaxies: The Total Experience: Prima Official Game Guide
- Star Wars Galaxies: The Complete Guide: Prima Official Game Guide
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Suns of Fortune