Built in the wake of the Yuuzhan Vong's invasion of the galaxy, Fellowship Plaza was a large public space dedicated to beauty and contemplation. Strategically located between the Jedi Temple and the Justice Center, it served to unify the two complexes as a common entrance way.
Leia Organa Solo and Han Solo escaped into the Plaza after an attempt to arrest them by a squad of Galactic Alliance Guard soldiers during the Funeral of Mara Jade Skywalker. In 43 ABY, Jedi Knights Bazel Warv and Yaqeel Saav'etu traveled through the Plaza to return to the Temple. However before they entered their home, they contracted Force psychosis and had to be detained by Leia Organa Solo and her husband, Han Solo.
Fellowship Plaza occupied the rooftop of the city block in front of the Temple Precinct. Famed for its Walking Garden, which contained neatly trimmed blartrees, it was usually abandoned after dark. The Jedi Temple could be seen from the Plaza, with the Processional Way beginning where the Walking Garden ended.
- Legacy of the Force: Tempest (First appearance)
- Legacy of the Force: Inferno
- Fate of the Jedi: Abyss
- Fate of the Jedi: Abyss audiobook
- Fate of the Jedi: Allies
- Fate of the Jedi: Allies audiobook
- Fate of the Jedi: Vortex
- Fate of the Jedi: Vortex audiobook
- Fate of the Jedi: Ascension
- Fate of the Jedi: Ascension audiobook
- Fate of the Jedi: Apocalypse
- Fate of the Jedi: Apocalypse audiobook