The dish was made up mostly of nysillin relish and a herb-based hummus harvested by Felucian farmers and delivered fresh by Gossam traders. It could be accompanied by either Parwan Nutricakes or a meat substitute made from the vicious yerdua plant that was also freshly delivered. The dish also came with pieces of flatbread which could be used to scoop up the relish.
Before he worked for Maz Kanata, Strono Tuggs first came up with the idea for this dish during his time working on a Felucian farm. There he learned the Felucian farming and harvesting methods as well as the importance of using only fresh ingredients in all of his food. When he created the dish he named it after the Felucian people and used only the freshest Felucian and local vegetables in honor of their teachings.
Behind the scenesEdit
This dish is found in the real world Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo at Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge. The menu's description reads, "Plant-based 'Kefta,' herb hummus, tomato-cucumber relish, pita." The Kefta are Impossible brand vegetarian meatballs made of potato proteins and soybeans, same as the Ithorian Garden Loaf's vegetarian loaf.
- Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge – Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge: The Official Black Spire Outpost Cookbook
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 Johnson, Zach (February 27, 2018). Everything You Need to Know About Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge. D23. Archived from the original on February 27, 2019. Retrieved on February 28, 2019.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge – Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 3.5 3.6 3.7 3.8 3.9 Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge: The Official Black Spire Outpost Cookbook